Caldera OpenLinux eDesktop 2.4
You won't find a simpler or easier-to-use full-featured Linux distribution anywhere, though you may find another Linux distribution that is better suited for some uses. Caldera has done a lot to make Linux easy for new users to adopt by making eDesktop the easiest and least risky, commercial Linux distribution for people who want to learn about Linux.
Born at the beginning of the Microcomputer age, Jon Valesh (email@example.com) has pushed and been pushed by computers his entire life. Having run the gamut from game programmer to ISP system/network administrator, he now occupies himself by providing technical assistance to ISPs and small businesses whenever his day job doesn't get in the way.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- RSS Feeds
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Senior Perl Developer