iNUX Inc. announced the release of a consumer and small business desktop computer, utilizing the Linux OS. iNUX Consumer Linux Personal Computer (PC) systems are based on SuSE and include iNUX's graphical user interface, designed to work with KDE, to deliver easy and intuitive access to a broad selection of pre-loaded and pre-configured applications and content.
Contact: iNUX Inc., Two Adalia Ave., Suite 706, Tampa, FL 33606-3335, 877-357-4689 (toll-free), 813-962-5900 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.inux.com/.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU