iNUX Inc. announced the release of a consumer and small business desktop computer, utilizing the Linux OS. iNUX Consumer Linux Personal Computer (PC) systems are based on SuSE and include iNUX's graphical user interface, designed to work with KDE, to deliver easy and intuitive access to a broad selection of pre-loaded and pre-configured applications and content.
Contact: iNUX Inc., Two Adalia Ave., Suite 706, Tampa, FL 33606-3335, 877-357-4689 (toll-free), 813-962-5900 (fax), email@example.com, http://www.inux.com/.
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
- Optimization in GCC
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization