iNUX Inc. announced the release of a consumer and small business desktop computer, utilizing the Linux OS. iNUX Consumer Linux Personal Computer (PC) systems are based on SuSE and include iNUX's graphical user interface, designed to work with KDE, to deliver easy and intuitive access to a broad selection of pre-loaded and pre-configured applications and content.
Contact: iNUX Inc., Two Adalia Ave., Suite 706, Tampa, FL 33606-3335, 877-357-4689 (toll-free), 813-962-5900 (fax), email@example.com, http://www.inux.com/.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||May 06, 2015|
|Chrome-Colored Parakeets||May 05, 2015|
|Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign||May 04, 2015|
|An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like||May 04, 2015|
|When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects||May 01, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Chrome-Colored Parakeets
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Picking Out the Nouns
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts