While it is tempting to give users infinite freedom to enter information into a web site, it is usually best to limit their inputs as much as possible. Creating simple HTML-based query generators is not difficult and can even be easy once you get the hang of it. The trick is to formulate queries in such a way that the user can get the maximum information while knowing as little as possible about the underlying database. Even when the queries are easy to create, finding ways to turn those queries into language suitable for non-programmers can be a challenge.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Identifying Swift Opportunities Relating to interview transcript holocaust
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer