While it is tempting to give users infinite freedom to enter information into a web site, it is usually best to limit their inputs as much as possible. Creating simple HTML-based query generators is not difficult and can even be easy once you get the hang of it. The trick is to formulate queries in such a way that the user can get the maximum information while knowing as little as possible about the underlying database. Even when the queries are easy to create, finding ways to turn those queries into language suitable for non-programmers can be a challenge.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- Senior Perl Developer