The ranking software I presented this month is only in its earliest stages and will undoubtedly have improved by the time this issue of Linux Journal reaches your hands.
The programs we examine this month demonstrate that it is not particularly difficult to produce a simple user ranking system. This is especially true if we take advantage of the power a relational database affords us in storing and retrieving data. Best of all, subscribers to my e-mail list can now spend their time trading information, leaving the recommendations to a set of CGI programs.
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Drupal Special Edition
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux