Enjoy customizing Vim. If you take one step at a time, you'll find that using Vim becomes more and more pleasant as time goes by. I think the more you make Vim work your way rather than its default way, the more you'll come to like it.
Dan Puckett supports configuration management software for a rather large telecommunications firm. He is a writer and actor. He welcomes your comments at email@example.com.
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep