Enjoy customizing Vim. If you take one step at a time, you'll find that using Vim becomes more and more pleasant as time goes by. I think the more you make Vim work your way rather than its default way, the more you'll come to like it.
Dan Puckett supports configuration management software for a rather large telecommunications firm. He is a writer and actor. He welcomes your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu