Conectiva Linux 4.0
May 01, 2000 By Jason Kroll
Over 500 million people speak Spanish or Portuguese as a first language. Conectiva brings Linux to them.
Conectiva is about to release its latest version, Conectiva Linux 5.0, and has just shipped the latest episode of its monthly magazine Revista do Linux. Periodicals, though they be murder on trees, can unify communities.
Jason Kroll (firstname.lastname@example.org) is technical editor of Linux Journal. Even though he's a tad lazy, he tries to be an enthusiastic GNU/Linux cheerleader.
- Vivaldi Technologies Vivaldi Web Browser
- Nightfall on Linux
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- When BirdCam Goes Mainstream
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8