Conectiva Linux 4.0
May 01, 2000 By Jason Kroll
Over 500 million people speak Spanish or Portuguese as a first language. Conectiva brings Linux to them.
Conectiva is about to release its latest version, Conectiva Linux 5.0, and has just shipped the latest episode of its monthly magazine Revista do Linux. Periodicals, though they be murder on trees, can unify communities.
Jason Kroll (email@example.com) is technical editor of Linux Journal. Even though he's a tad lazy, he tries to be an enthusiastic GNU/Linux cheerleader.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest, Part II
- Are you an extremist?