Conectiva Linux 4.0
May 01, 2000 By Jason Kroll
Over 500 million people speak Spanish or Portuguese as a first language. Conectiva brings Linux to them.
Conectiva is about to release its latest version, Conectiva Linux 5.0, and has just shipped the latest episode of its monthly magazine Revista do Linux. Periodicals, though they be murder on trees, can unify communities.
Jason Kroll (email@example.com) is technical editor of Linux Journal. Even though he's a tad lazy, he tries to be an enthusiastic GNU/Linux cheerleader.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- GRUB Boot from ISO