Source-Navigator Version 4.2
The developer edition is designed for the single developer. This edition can accommodate small- to medium-sized projects. According to Cygnus literature, small- to medium projects are less than 100,000 lines of source code. The Enterprise Edition of Source-Navigator supports work groups and large projects. Projects with more than 100,000 lines of code are considered large. The maximum project size seems to be limited only by disk space and system memory.
Whether doing code archaeology or building the next killer application, this is one of those products that should be in every tool kit. It can provide substantial support, structure and advance software development efforts.
By the way, a fully functional evaluation copy of SN is available from the Cygnus web site. Hopefully, I've piqued your interest enough to download a copy and use it for the evaluation period. It doesn't take long to see the possibilities.
Daniel Lazenby (email@example.com) first encountered UNIX in 1983 and discovered Linux in 1994.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer