Working with LWP
Our whirlwind tour of HTTP and LWP stops here. As you can see, there is not very much to learn about either of them; the trick is to use them to create interesting applications and avoid the pitfalls when working with them. LWP is a package I do not often need, but when I do need it, I find it indispensable.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers
- Returning Values from Bash Functions