Working with LWP
Our whirlwind tour of HTTP and LWP stops here. As you can see, there is not very much to learn about either of them; the trick is to use them to create interesting applications and avoid the pitfalls when working with them. LWP is a package I do not often need, but when I do need it, I find it indispensable.
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part III
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions