Product Review: Diffpack
Jan 12, 1999 By Jim Moore
Diffpack is an object-oriented toolkit for creating numerical analysis applications. It provides high-level building blocks which may be put together to rapidly create a high-quality application for solving partial differential equations.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Numerical Python
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer