Letters to the Editor
It was fun to read the review for the Helius DirectPC router. However, you could have tested the download speed easily. I had the same problem with my ADSL connection—frequently, the Web at large would be the bottleneck. To get a better idea of what your real pipe to the Internet is, set up multiple downloads from multiple sites. Sum the throughput of the varied connections, and you'll get an idea of what your incoming connection can support.
—Michael Rasmussen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer