Dynamic Graphics and Personalization
Last month, we saw how to create simple dynamic stock graphs using the GIFgraph package. This month, we saw how such dynamically created graphics can fit into a larger application, allowing users to see information about their stock portfolios. The combination of a relational database, mod_perl and GIFgraph makes it possible to create such a simple application in under 400 lines of code. You can undoubtedly think of many other applications in which dynamically created graphics would be useful—let your imagination go wild!
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- New Products
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- ~Putlocker~2014 Watch Boyhood Online Streaming Full Movie
- RSS Feeds
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie