Dynamic Graphics and Personalization
Last month, we saw how to create simple dynamic stock graphs using the GIFgraph package. This month, we saw how such dynamically created graphics can fit into a larger application, allowing users to see information about their stock portfolios. The combination of a relational database, mod_perl and GIFgraph makes it possible to create such a simple application in under 400 lines of code. You can undoubtedly think of many other applications in which dynamically created graphics would be useful—let your imagination go wild!
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.
- Own Your DNS Data
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)