Cooking with Linux—The French Connection
Well, that last script on time was my way of getting all of you out of the restaurant. I hope you'll pay another visit to Chez Marcel. We hope we've succeeded in whetting your appetite for some of the wonderful and fun things you can do with a Linux system. Bon Appétit!
Marcel Gagné (firstname.lastname@example.org) lives in the mythical city of Mississauga, Ontario. Besides being a space alien, adventurer, pilot, magician and international man of mystery, he is president of Salmar Consulting Inc., a systems integration and network consulting firm. He also writes science fiction and fantasy, and edits TransVersions, a science fiction, fantasy and horror magazine.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Three More Lessons
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- LibreOffice 5.0 Looking Good and Shipping This Week
- Non-Linux FOSS: Flaky Connection? Mosh it!
- Upcoming Webinar: Getting Started with DevOps