Cooking with Linux—The French Connection
Well, that last script on time was my way of getting all of you out of the restaurant. I hope you'll pay another visit to Chez Marcel. We hope we've succeeded in whetting your appetite for some of the wonderful and fun things you can do with a Linux system. Bon Appétit!
Marcel Gagné (email@example.com) lives in the mythical city of Mississauga, Ontario. Besides being a space alien, adventurer, pilot, magician and international man of mystery, he is president of Salmar Consulting Inc., a systems integration and network consulting firm. He also writes science fiction and fantasy, and edits TransVersions, a science fiction, fantasy and horror magazine.
- The Ubuntu Conspiracy
- Science on Android
- A First Look at IBM's New Linux Servers
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Vigilante Malware
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Bluetooth Hacks
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- System Status as SMS Text Messages