Igel Etherminal J and Instant TC
May 01, 2000 By David Weis
One of the many uses of Linux is creating thin clients to save time and money.
The Etherminal and Instant TC are both well-built and well-designed products. They are excellent replacements for dumb serial terminals, X terminals and older PCs. I have no problem recommending them.
David Weis (email@example.com) is a programmer at Perfection Learning Corporation in Des Moines, Iowa. He enjoys spending time with his wife and friends and writing free software.
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations