Sending Mail via the Web
Sending mail from an HTML form is one of the oldest uses of the CGI standard. Many such programs have been created, although they have not always been careful to restrict spam or other abuses. As we have seen, it is possible to get around most of these problems, but it is important to think about them before putting your system on-line.
By combining a simple mail-reading program with a simple mail-sending program, we can create a basic web-based mail service that is as open or closed as we desire. Perhaps these programs do not scale as well as Hotmail, but they do give us some insight into how that service (and similar ones) work, as well as what we might need to do with our own programs in order to make them as useful as possible.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- ~Putlocker~2014 Watch Boyhood Online Streaming Full Movie