Remotely Monitoring a Satellite Instrument
This system provides us with the ability to remotely monitor the SABER calibration tests and the flexibility to remotely process the data, or even download and process it in Virginia on our local Linux workstations. We've used Linux for five years, so we were not surprised at the ease of getting Linux to work in a networked environment. From this exercise, we verified the validity and robustness of Linux as the OS of choice for systems requiring remote access and remote monitoring. Invaluable to our project has been the flexibility Linux offers for configuring a mobile computer to operate in different locations under different networks. Finally, the ease of troubleshooting provided by the open-source software available in the standard Linux packages makes it the clear winner in rapid-development environments.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python