The Distributions Take a Stand on Standards
Well, there you have it—the positions of the major distributions on the topic of Linux standards. As you can see, all positions have one major theme in common: a serious concern for the future of Linux Standards and a desire to see standards work for every user.
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
|HOSTING Monitoring Insights||Mar 24, 2017|
|FinTech and SAP HANA||Mar 24, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Saving the Net
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Penguins for President?
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Hodge Podge