Letters to the Editor
I have just finished reading Alan Cox's article “Kernel Korner: Linux for Macintosh 68K Port” (January 1999). An excellent article in an outstanding publication. I wait quite impatiently each month for LJ to appear in the mail. Please keep up the broad spectrum of articles—something for the experts and something for us beginners. Thanks.
—Ron Phinney firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- SUSE – “Will not diverge from its Open Source roots!”
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- New Products
- October 2015 Video Preview