Letters to the Editor
I have just finished reading Alan Cox's article “Kernel Korner: Linux for Macintosh 68K Port” (January 1999). An excellent article in an outstanding publication. I wait quite impatiently each month for LJ to appear in the mail. Please keep up the broad spectrum of articles—something for the experts and something for us beginners. Thanks.
—Ron Phinney firstname.lastname@example.org
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment