Linux in Enterprise Network Management
Our customers feel they can do their job better now that they can access real-time network information with their browser. A telephone call to a human operator sitting in front of his expensive network management workstation cannot give them this service. We also feel that open-source tools and in-house scripts can be easily maintained and secured for a corporate environment.
We are expanding our use of the Linux platform into new applications such as directory services, log file management and network traffic analysis.
Leo Lahteenmaki (email@example.com) started playing with Linux when the first IP-stack became available. When not working, Leo likes to ski, play tennis or fish.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- DreamWorks Feature Linux and Animation