Linux in Enterprise Network Management
Our customers feel they can do their job better now that they can access real-time network information with their browser. A telephone call to a human operator sitting in front of his expensive network management workstation cannot give them this service. We also feel that open-source tools and in-house scripts can be easily maintained and secured for a corporate environment.
We are expanding our use of the Linux platform into new applications such as directory services, log file management and network traffic analysis.
Leo Lahteenmaki (email@example.com) started playing with Linux when the first IP-stack became available. When not working, Leo likes to ski, play tennis or fish.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer