Network Programming with Perl
Apr 01, 1999 By James Lee
Using Perl to make network task is easy—here's how.
Perl is a powerful, easy-to-use programming language. That power and ease of use includes network programming due to many built-in functions and modules. Best of all, it's free.
James Lee is the president and founder of Onsight (http://www.onsight.com/). When he is not teaching Perl classes or writing Perl code on his Linux machine, he likes to spend time with his kids, root for the Northwestern Wildcats (it was a long season), and daydream about his next climbing trip. He also likes to receive e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- <Watch> HD! Watch Walking On Sunshine Online Full Movie Streaming
- It Actually Is Rocket Science