Network Programming with Perl
Apr 01, 1999 By James Lee
Using Perl to make network task is easy—here's how.
Perl is a powerful, easy-to-use programming language. That power and ease of use includes network programming due to many built-in functions and modules. Best of all, it's free.
James Lee is the president and founder of Onsight (http://www.onsight.com/). When he is not teaching Perl classes or writing Perl code on his Linux machine, he likes to spend time with his kids, root for the Northwestern Wildcats (it was a long season), and daydream about his next climbing trip. He also likes to receive e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- RSS Feeds