CORBA Program Development, Part 3
In these three articles, we have attempted to introduce you to CORBA programming on Linux. Linux is a robust platform for developing CORBA applications, and the CORBA is quite versatile in terms of its capabilities, services, platform independence and language independence. We hope these articles have spurred your interest in both CORBA and Linux and wish you success in exploring these issues more fully on your own. For those who wish to learn more, visit the Free CORBA Page at adams.patriot.net/~tvalesky/freecorba.html. It has continued to grow in terms of subject matter as well as quality, including some information on the CORBA implementation in Java 2.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Viooz+HD~Watch Edge of Tomorrow Online Full Movie Streaming Free
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!