1998 Readers' Choice Awards
This year, the number of Readers' Choice awards expands once more to include 28 categories of Linux favorites. The voting took place on the Linux Journal web site for two months. Over 3000 votes were cast, with over 50% of them from Germany. This is a small number of votes considering the number of subscribers we have. Next year, exercise your right to vote and help determine the winners.
Each year it is quite a surprise to scan through the results. Go ahead, see for yourself!
Winner: Linux Network Administrator's Guide by Olaf Kirch and Andy Oram
Runner Up: Running Linux by Matt Welsh
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- The True Internet of Things
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag