1998 Readers' Choice Awards
This year, the number of Readers' Choice awards expands once more to include 28 categories of Linux favorites. The voting took place on the Linux Journal web site for two months. Over 3000 votes were cast, with over 50% of them from Germany. This is a small number of votes considering the number of subscribers we have. Next year, exercise your right to vote and help determine the winners.
Each year it is quite a surprise to scan through the results. Go ahead, see for yourself!
Winner: Linux Network Administrator's Guide by Olaf Kirch and Andy Oram
Runner Up: Running Linux by Matt Welsh
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- New Products
- DevOps for Dummies
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Open Axiom
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal