1998 Readers' Choice Awards
This year, the number of Readers' Choice awards expands once more to include 28 categories of Linux favorites. The voting took place on the Linux Journal web site for two months. Over 3000 votes were cast, with over 50% of them from Germany. This is a small number of votes considering the number of subscribers we have. Next year, exercise your right to vote and help determine the winners.
Each year it is quite a surprise to scan through the results. Go ahead, see for yourself!
Winner: Linux Network Administrator's Guide by Olaf Kirch and Andy Oram
Runner Up: Running Linux by Matt Welsh
|August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming||Aug 01, 2014|
|August 2014 Video Preview||Aug 01, 2014|
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
- August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- Open-Source Space
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Linux Systems Administrator
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Download "Private PaaS for the Agile Enterprise"