1998 Readers' Choice Awards
Runner Up: Accelerated X
More information about the winning products and programs and other Linux hardware and software is available on our Linux Resources web site at http://www.linuxresources.com/.
Planning for the 1999 Readers' Choice Awards is already underway. If you have ideas for new categories, questions or comments, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Voting for next year's awards will be held in August and September on the Linux Journal web site, http://www.linuxjournal.com/.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development