Creating a Web-based BBS, Part 1
Next month, we will complete the design and implementation of our basic BBS, adding the ability to create messages and search through the system. Until then, consider dropping by a working implementation of this software at http://www.lerner.co.il/atf/, where you can trade ideas with other readers of this column.
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Own Your DNS Data
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.