Creating a Web-based BBS, Part 1
Next month, we will complete the design and implementation of our basic BBS, adding the ability to create messages and search through the system. Until then, consider dropping by a working implementation of this software at http://www.lerner.co.il/atf/, where you can trade ideas with other readers of this column.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development