Creat: An Embedded Systems Project
May 01, 1999 By Nick Bailey
Creat is a tool set for teaching embedded systems. In designing it, Mr. Bailey wanted it to be useful for real problems, cheap enough to build on the pittance which is an undergraduate's project budget, and totally open and accessible to the curious.
|Raspi-Sump||Dec 16, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Dec 12, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!||Dec 10, 2014|
|Computing without a Computer||Dec 08, 2014|
|Autokey: Shorthand for Typists||Dec 04, 2014|
|How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?||Dec 03, 2014|
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Emacs Macros and the Power-Macros Package
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Days Between Dates?
- The Awesome Program You Never Should Use
- Computing without a Computer