Creat: An Embedded Systems Project
May 01, 1999 By Nick Bailey
Creat is a tool set for teaching embedded systems. In designing it, Mr. Bailey wanted it to be useful for real problems, cheap enough to build on the pittance which is an undergraduate's project budget, and totally open and accessible to the curious.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Profiles and RC Files
- Astronomy for KDE
- Maru OS Brings Debian to Your Phone
- Understanding Ceph and Its Place in the Market
- Git 2.9 Released
- OpenSwitch Finds a New Home
- Snappy Moves to New Platforms
- What's Our Next Fight?
- The Giant Zero, Part 0.x