Personal Productivity Tools, Inc. has announced the release of EtherPage Version 3.0 of its EtherPage client/server-to-pager messaging system for Linux. EtherPage delivers messages from computer networks to wireless devices, including alphanumeric and two-way pagers and digital cellular phones. One feature of the product is web-based administration, which allows users to configure their own system through a web browser. It also includes user-configurable HTML templates that allow customized interfaces, an enhanced web interface including user list searching, message status display and support for thousands of users. Pricing starts at $595.
Contact: Personal Productivity Tools, Inc., 14141 Miranda Road, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022, Phone: 650-917-7000, Fax: 650-917-7010, E-mail: email@example.com, URL: http://www.ppt.com/.
Pick Systems, Inc. announces the release of D3 Linux v.7.1 with Red Hat Linux 5.1. Pick's D3 DBMS offers rapid applications design, development and deployment with scalability from a single client to thousands. D3 also provides seamless integration with Windows environments. Additional features include built-in B-trees, FlashBASIC language, Access Query Language with unlimited views of information, business rule support, trigger, ODBC and SQL connectivity. The product offers direct APIs to Visual Basic and an HTML language tool called FlashCONNECT. D3 is available for $300 US per user.
Contact: Pick Systems, 1691 Browning, Irvine, CA 92606, Phone: 714-261-7425, Fax: 714-250-8187, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.picksys.com/.
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Technical Support Rep