Best of Technical Support
I am wondering if there is an easy way to connect my laptop running MS Windows for Workgroups with my PC running Red Hat 5.0. Should I use PLIP, SLIP or something else? —Thomas Svanelind
PLIP is probably the cheapest and simplest networking setup around (although it has limitations), and is supported by both of these platforms. —Scott Maxwell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer