In Listing 2 of the article “The Yorick Programming Language” by Cary O'Brien (Linux Journal July 1998), query-param should be query->param. Thank you, Joseph Mack.
In Listing 2 of the article “Linux as a Backup E-mail Server” by John Blair (Linux Journal August 1998, all occurrences of 3D should be changed to =.
In Listing 1 of the article, “Creating Web Plots on Demand” by Mark Pruett (Linux Journal August 1998), the following two lines of code contain an error (i.e. the space between 2 >):
system ("$GNUPLOT $gpfile | $PPMTOGIF 2 > /dev/null > " ."$httproot/$imagedir/$giffile");
These 2 lines should actually be:
system ("$GNUPLOT $gpfile | $PPMTOGIF " ." 2> /dev/null > " ." $httproot/$imagedir/$giffile");
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Three More Lessons
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development