In Listing 2 of the article “The Yorick Programming Language” by Cary O'Brien (Linux Journal July 1998), query-param should be query->param. Thank you, Joseph Mack.
In Listing 2 of the article “Linux as a Backup E-mail Server” by John Blair (Linux Journal August 1998, all occurrences of 3D should be changed to =.
In Listing 1 of the article, “Creating Web Plots on Demand” by Mark Pruett (Linux Journal August 1998), the following two lines of code contain an error (i.e. the space between 2 >):
system ("$GNUPLOT $gpfile | $PPMTOGIF 2 > /dev/null > " ."$httproot/$imagedir/$giffile");
These 2 lines should actually be:
system ("$GNUPLOT $gpfile | $PPMTOGIF " ." 2> /dev/null > " ." $httproot/$imagedir/$giffile");
- Nightfall on Linux
- When BirdCam Goes Mainstream
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks