In Listing 2 of the article “The Yorick Programming Language” by Cary O'Brien (Linux Journal July 1998), query-param should be query->param. Thank you, Joseph Mack.
In Listing 2 of the article “Linux as a Backup E-mail Server” by John Blair (Linux Journal August 1998, all occurrences of 3D should be changed to =.
In Listing 1 of the article, “Creating Web Plots on Demand” by Mark Pruett (Linux Journal August 1998), the following two lines of code contain an error (i.e. the space between 2 >):
system ("$GNUPLOT $gpfile | $PPMTOGIF 2 > /dev/null > " ."$httproot/$imagedir/$giffile");
These 2 lines should actually be:
system ("$GNUPLOT $gpfile | $PPMTOGIF " ." 2> /dev/null > " ." $httproot/$imagedir/$giffile");
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- New Products
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- ~Putlocker~2014 Watch Boyhood Online Streaming Full Movie
- RSS Feeds
- New Products