In Listing 2 of the article “The Yorick Programming Language” by Cary O'Brien (Linux Journal July 1998), query-param should be query->param. Thank you, Joseph Mack.
In Listing 2 of the article “Linux as a Backup E-mail Server” by John Blair (Linux Journal August 1998, all occurrences of 3D should be changed to =.
In Listing 1 of the article, “Creating Web Plots on Demand” by Mark Pruett (Linux Journal August 1998), the following two lines of code contain an error (i.e. the space between 2 >):
system ("$GNUPLOT $gpfile | $PPMTOGIF 2 > /dev/null > " ."$httproot/$imagedir/$giffile");
These 2 lines should actually be:
system ("$GNUPLOT $gpfile | $PPMTOGIF " ." 2> /dev/null > " ." $httproot/$imagedir/$giffile");
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
|HOSTING Monitoring Insights||Mar 24, 2017|
|FinTech and SAP HANA||Mar 24, 2017|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python