Linux and E-Commerce
Choosing to build a Linux-based e-commerce solution has provided a critical benefit for our business and allowed us to effectively respond to constant change.
Yermo Lamers (firstname.lastname@example.org/) is co-founder of DTLink Software (http://www.dtlink.com/), a company that develops and distributes Personal Stock Monitor for MS Windows, an Internet-based stock tracking application. He has built and licensed quite a few revenue-generating server systems on top of Linux since the days of SLS .99pl14 and looks forward to the day when Wine can be used to run Personal Stock Monitor on Linux.
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU