Linux and E-Commerce
Choosing to build a Linux-based e-commerce solution has provided a critical benefit for our business and allowed us to effectively respond to constant change.
Yermo Lamers (email@example.com/) is co-founder of DTLink Software (http://www.dtlink.com/), a company that develops and distributes Personal Stock Monitor for MS Windows, an Internet-based stock tracking application. He has built and licensed quite a few revenue-generating server systems on top of Linux since the days of SLS .99pl14 and looks forward to the day when Wine can be used to run Personal Stock Monitor on Linux.
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers