Linux and E-Commerce
Choosing to build a Linux-based e-commerce solution has provided a critical benefit for our business and allowed us to effectively respond to constant change.
Yermo Lamers (firstname.lastname@example.org/) is co-founder of DTLink Software (http://www.dtlink.com/), a company that develops and distributes Personal Stock Monitor for MS Windows, an Internet-based stock tracking application. He has built and licensed quite a few revenue-generating server systems on top of Linux since the days of SLS .99pl14 and looks forward to the day when Wine can be used to run Personal Stock Monitor on Linux.
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
|The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy||Jul 17, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Portable Apps, in the Cloud!||Jul 15, 2015|
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- Purism Librem 13 Review
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- General Relativity in Python