Linux and E-Commerce
Choosing to build a Linux-based e-commerce solution has provided a critical benefit for our business and allowed us to effectively respond to constant change.
Yermo Lamers (firstname.lastname@example.org/) is co-founder of DTLink Software (http://www.dtlink.com/), a company that develops and distributes Personal Stock Monitor for MS Windows, an Internet-based stock tracking application. He has built and licensed quite a few revenue-generating server systems on top of Linux since the days of SLS .99pl14 and looks forward to the day when Wine can be used to run Personal Stock Monitor on Linux.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Wine 1.8 Released