Linux and E-Commerce
Choosing to build a Linux-based e-commerce solution has provided a critical benefit for our business and allowed us to effectively respond to constant change.
Yermo Lamers (firstname.lastname@example.org/) is co-founder of DTLink Software (http://www.dtlink.com/), a company that develops and distributes Personal Stock Monitor for MS Windows, an Internet-based stock tracking application. He has built and licensed quite a few revenue-generating server systems on top of Linux since the days of SLS .99pl14 and looks forward to the day when Wine can be used to run Personal Stock Monitor on Linux.
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Debugging Democracy