Letters to the Editor
A friend at work brought his LJ August '98 issue in for me to look through. I bought a previous one a few months ago, but never received any notification of the free issue. I've been trying to find a place that actually carries the distribution.
However, when I was in Kingston, Ontario, Canada, I did find such a place. At the grand opening of a new bookstore called Chapters, LJ sold out in two days while all these other MS Windows magazines sat there collecting dust. The same held true for the three shelves of Linux books. By the second week, word had spread that they carried Linux books, and the shelves were soon bare.
—Richard Jones Rich_Jones@wmg.com
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- RSS Feeds
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Senior Perl Developer