DECnet Network Protocol
Hopefully, we have given you a good overview of the Linux/DECnet connectivity available at the time of writing. However, we are still hard at work on new features and programs (see below), some of which may be ready by the time this is printed.
dapfs is a file system layer for Linux which will let you mount an OpenVMS file system onto your Linux machine.
fal is a file listener for Linux, which will allow users on OpenVMS machines to access files on network Linux machines without having to log in.
Router support is also being worked upon. This is expected to take the form of a small amount of kernel code and a user-level daemon. It will allow you to connect multiple DECnet networks to your Linux machine.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment