Letters to the Editor
Sep 30, 1998 By Various
Readers sound off.
There is an error in your July article entitled “Encrypted File Systems” by Bear Giles. On page 67, in the first column the following commands appear:
mount /dev/fd0 /mnt -text2,loop,encryption=idea mount /dev/fd0 /mnt -text2,loop,encryption=des
They should read:
mount /dev/fd0 /mnt -text2 -o loop,encryption=idea mount /dev/fd0 /mnt -text2 -o loop,encryption=desThat's it. You people do a great job. Keep it up.
—Steven J. Hill email@example.com
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog