Letters to the Editor
Sep 30, 1998 By Various
Readers sound off.
There is an error in your July article entitled “Encrypted File Systems” by Bear Giles. On page 67, in the first column the following commands appear:
mount /dev/fd0 /mnt -text2,loop,encryption=idea mount /dev/fd0 /mnt -text2,loop,encryption=des
They should read:
mount /dev/fd0 /mnt -text2 -o loop,encryption=idea mount /dev/fd0 /mnt -text2 -o loop,encryption=desThat's it. You people do a great job. Keep it up.
—Steven J. Hill email@example.com
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"