Letters to the Editor
Sep 30, 1998 By Various
Readers sound off.
There is an error in your July article entitled “Encrypted File Systems” by Bear Giles. On page 67, in the first column the following commands appear:
mount /dev/fd0 /mnt -text2,loop,encryption=idea mount /dev/fd0 /mnt -text2,loop,encryption=des
They should read:
mount /dev/fd0 /mnt -text2 -o loop,encryption=idea mount /dev/fd0 /mnt -text2 -o loop,encryption=desThat's it. You people do a great job. Keep it up.
—Steven J. Hill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Ensono M.O.