Letters to the Editor
Sep 30, 1998 By Various
Readers sound off.
There is an error in your July article entitled “Encrypted File Systems” by Bear Giles. On page 67, in the first column the following commands appear:
mount /dev/fd0 /mnt -text2,loop,encryption=idea mount /dev/fd0 /mnt -text2,loop,encryption=des
They should read:
mount /dev/fd0 /mnt -text2 -o loop,encryption=idea mount /dev/fd0 /mnt -text2 -o loop,encryption=desThat's it. You people do a great job. Keep it up.
—Steven J. Hill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer