Linux System Administration Handbook
Dec 01, 1998 By David A. Bandel
Managers who don't actually administer systems, but make decisions regarding whether Linux is “appropriate”, or intermediate users who can use the better-fleshed-out chapters to complement other manuals they have, could find the book a good value.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- ~Putlocker~2014 Watch Boyhood Online Streaming Full Movie
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- RSS Feeds
- System Minimization
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!