Linux System Administration Handbook
Dec 01, 1998 By David A. Bandel
Managers who don't actually administer systems, but make decisions regarding whether Linux is “appropriate”, or intermediate users who can use the better-fleshed-out chapters to complement other manuals they have, could find the book a good value.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Server Hardening
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- New Products
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"