Linux System Administration Handbook
Dec 01, 1998 By David A. Bandel
Managers who don't actually administer systems, but make decisions regarding whether Linux is “appropriate”, or intermediate users who can use the better-fleshed-out chapters to complement other manuals they have, could find the book a good value.
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Own Your DNS Data
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.