Linux System Administration Handbook
Dec 01, 1998 By David A. Bandel
Managers who don't actually administer systems, but make decisions regarding whether Linux is “appropriate”, or intermediate users who can use the better-fleshed-out chapters to complement other manuals they have, could find the book a good value.
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers