Active Badges—The Next Generation
Implementing a software location system as a Linux embedded application results in a robust, efficient and inexpensive system.
Igor Bokun lives in Krakow, Poland, where he studied computer science at the University of Mining and Metallurgy. He is currently working on a Ph.D., focusing on networking and multimedia. He has been using Linux since 1991. In his spare time, he enjoys windsurfing and scuba diving. Igor can be contacted at email@example.com.
Krzysztof Zielinski has been a professor at the Institute of Computer Science, University of Mining and Metallurgy in Krakow, Poland since 1992. His research interests focus on distributed computing systems and networking, including object-oriented distributed systems and multimedia applications. His current research interests concern CORBA-compliant systems and services. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment