Active Badges—The Next Generation
Implementing a software location system as a Linux embedded application results in a robust, efficient and inexpensive system.
Igor Bokun lives in Krakow, Poland, where he studied computer science at the University of Mining and Metallurgy. He is currently working on a Ph.D., focusing on networking and multimedia. He has been using Linux since 1991. In his spare time, he enjoys windsurfing and scuba diving. Igor can be contacted at email@example.com.
Krzysztof Zielinski has been a professor at the Institute of Computer Science, University of Mining and Metallurgy in Krakow, Poland since 1992. His research interests focus on distributed computing systems and networking, including object-oriented distributed systems and multimedia applications. His current research interests concern CORBA-compliant systems and services. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
|Android Candy: Facebook Everything?!?!||Apr 14, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter