Active Badges—The Next Generation
Implementing a software location system as a Linux embedded application results in a robust, efficient and inexpensive system.
Igor Bokun lives in Krakow, Poland, where he studied computer science at the University of Mining and Metallurgy. He is currently working on a Ph.D., focusing on networking and multimedia. He has been using Linux since 1991. In his spare time, he enjoys windsurfing and scuba diving. Igor can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Krzysztof Zielinski has been a professor at the Institute of Computer Science, University of Mining and Metallurgy in Krakow, Poland since 1992. His research interests focus on distributed computing systems and networking, including object-oriented distributed systems and multimedia applications. His current research interests concern CORBA-compliant systems and services. He can be reached at email@example.com.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- New Products
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- RSS Feeds