Parallel Algorithms for Calculating Underground Water Quality
We designed and built the X Window System program Xndd under Linux. This program can be used for simulating the surface of underground water and the transfer and diffusion of pollution. The interface of the program and some calculation results are shown in Figure 3.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?