SCEPTRE: Simulation of Nonlinear Electrical Circuits
As can be seen from the examples, SCEPTRE is able to solve problems in a wide range of applications and is not limited to electrical engineering. It produces solutions without requiring the user to do any real programming or write equations. The Defined Parameter mode offers the greatest versatility. Avoiding any programming overhead, the problem to be solved is limited only by the ingenuity and experience of the user.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- HEC Montréal: Deployment of a Large-Scale Mail Installation
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Should Software Developers Be Liable for their Code?
- RSS Feeds
- Overlay Images on Video Using MPlayer and MEncoder
- ebook2cw-E-book to Morse Code Conversion