SCEPTRE: Simulation of Nonlinear Electrical Circuits
As can be seen from the examples, SCEPTRE is able to solve problems in a wide range of applications and is not limited to electrical engineering. It produces solutions without requiring the user to do any real programming or write equations. The Defined Parameter mode offers the greatest versatility. Avoiding any programming overhead, the problem to be solved is limited only by the ingenuity and experience of the user.
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Getting a Windows Refund in California Small Claims Court
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core