Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Server Hardening
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Giving Silos Their Due
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- ABINIT for Chemists
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part II: the Hardware