S.u.S.E., Inc. has announced the latest release of its flagship product, S.u.S.E. Linux version 5.2. This version includes enhancements to YaST, S.u.S.E.'s menu-driven system management tool, which guides users through installation and setup. In version 5.2, YaST enables the configuration of PPP Internet access and scanner support, and for the first time includes the full source code. S.u.S.E. Linux 5.2 ships with over 800 Linux software packages. Included among these is the Netscape Communicator 4.04 web browser and KDE Desktop b3. The price for the new version of S.u.S.E is $49.95 US.
Contact: S.u.S.E., Inc., 458 Santa Clara Avenue, Oakland, CA 94610, Phone: 888-875-4689, E-mail: email@example.com, URL: http://www.suse.com/Products/lx52/index.html.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment