S.u.S.E., Inc. has announced the latest release of its flagship product, S.u.S.E. Linux version 5.2. This version includes enhancements to YaST, S.u.S.E.'s menu-driven system management tool, which guides users through installation and setup. In version 5.2, YaST enables the configuration of PPP Internet access and scanner support, and for the first time includes the full source code. S.u.S.E. Linux 5.2 ships with over 800 Linux software packages. Included among these is the Netscape Communicator 4.04 web browser and KDE Desktop b3. The price for the new version of S.u.S.E is $49.95 US.
Contact: S.u.S.E., Inc., 458 Santa Clara Avenue, Oakland, CA 94610, Phone: 888-875-4689, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.suse.com/Products/lx52/index.html.
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
- Optimization in GCC
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python