S.u.S.E., Inc. has announced the latest release of its flagship product, S.u.S.E. Linux version 5.2. This version includes enhancements to YaST, S.u.S.E.'s menu-driven system management tool, which guides users through installation and setup. In version 5.2, YaST enables the configuration of PPP Internet access and scanner support, and for the first time includes the full source code. S.u.S.E. Linux 5.2 ships with over 800 Linux software packages. Included among these is the Netscape Communicator 4.04 web browser and KDE Desktop b3. The price for the new version of S.u.S.E is $49.95 US.
Contact: S.u.S.E., Inc., 458 Santa Clara Avenue, Oakland, CA 94610, Phone: 888-875-4689, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.suse.com/Products/lx52/index.html.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!