S.u.S.E., Inc. has announced the latest release of its flagship product, S.u.S.E. Linux version 5.2. This version includes enhancements to YaST, S.u.S.E.'s menu-driven system management tool, which guides users through installation and setup. In version 5.2, YaST enables the configuration of PPP Internet access and scanner support, and for the first time includes the full source code. S.u.S.E. Linux 5.2 ships with over 800 Linux software packages. Included among these is the Netscape Communicator 4.04 web browser and KDE Desktop b3. The price for the new version of S.u.S.E is $49.95 US.
Contact: S.u.S.E., Inc., 458 Santa Clara Avenue, Oakland, CA 94610, Phone: 888-875-4689, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.suse.com/Products/lx52/index.html.
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS