S.u.S.E., Inc. has announced the latest release of its flagship product, S.u.S.E. Linux version 5.2. This version includes enhancements to YaST, S.u.S.E.'s menu-driven system management tool, which guides users through installation and setup. In version 5.2, YaST enables the configuration of PPP Internet access and scanner support, and for the first time includes the full source code. S.u.S.E. Linux 5.2 ships with over 800 Linux software packages. Included among these is the Netscape Communicator 4.04 web browser and KDE Desktop b3. The price for the new version of S.u.S.E is $49.95 US.
Contact: S.u.S.E., Inc., 458 Santa Clara Avenue, Oakland, CA 94610, Phone: 888-875-4689, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.suse.com/Products/lx52/index.html.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Giving Silos Their Due
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Firefox OS
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk