Preventing Spams and Relays
The Internet is no longer the “friendly global village” we once thought it was. Living among the netizens are unscrupulous individuals and even companies that take advantage of the openness of the Internet for their own benefit while making others bear the cost. We must take preventive measures against these attacks if we want to avoid becoming victims. Proper policy on the e-mail server will help to ensure this. With smtpd in place, you will have more control of your e-mail server.
John Wong can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
|The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy||Jul 17, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Portable Apps, in the Cloud!||Jul 15, 2015|
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- Purism Librem 13 Review
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- General Relativity in Python