Preventing Spams and Relays
The Internet is no longer the “friendly global village” we once thought it was. Living among the netizens are unscrupulous individuals and even companies that take advantage of the openness of the Internet for their own benefit while making others bear the cost. We must take preventive measures against these attacks if we want to avoid becoming victims. Proper policy on the e-mail server will help to ensure this. With smtpd in place, you will have more control of your e-mail server.
John Wong can be reached at email@example.com.
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Senior Perl Developer