Preventing Spams and Relays
The Internet is no longer the “friendly global village” we once thought it was. Living among the netizens are unscrupulous individuals and even companies that take advantage of the openness of the Internet for their own benefit while making others bear the cost. We must take preventive measures against these attacks if we want to avoid becoming victims. Proper policy on the e-mail server will help to ensure this. With smtpd in place, you will have more control of your e-mail server.
John Wong can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Play for Me, Jarvis||Apr 16, 2015|
|Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites||Apr 15, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?||Apr 13, 2015|
|Designing Foils with XFLR5||Apr 08, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Apr 07, 2015|
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development