The Quick Road to an Intranet Web Server
The combination of Linux and the Apache web server is a quick and inexpensive way to build a robust Intranet web server. Despite its multiplicity of options, Apache can be quickly configured to serve the needs of most organizations. In fact, most current Linux distributions come with Apache preconfigured and ready for action. If your needs should become more complex, Apache can grow with you to do the job.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory