The Quick Road to an Intranet Web Server
The combination of Linux and the Apache web server is a quick and inexpensive way to build a robust Intranet web server. Despite its multiplicity of options, Apache can be quickly configured to serve the needs of most organizations. In fact, most current Linux distributions come with Apache preconfigured and ready for action. If your needs should become more complex, Apache can grow with you to do the job.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- April 2015 Video Preview
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know