Softwarebuero m&b announced the release of WipeOut 1.2. WipeOut is an integrated software development environment for C++ and Java projects. It contains a project/revision browser, text editor, class browser, make tool, symbol retriever and a debugger front end. The Standard edition is freely available. The price for the Pro edition which includes revision management and teamwork features starts at $45 for a single user.
Contact: Softwarebuero m&b, Weststr. 9, 04425 Taucha, Germany, E-mail: email@example.com, URL: http://www.softwarebuero.de/.
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Localhost DNS Cache
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Days Between Dates: the Counting