Softwarebuero m&b announced the release of WipeOut 1.2. WipeOut is an integrated software development environment for C++ and Java projects. It contains a project/revision browser, text editor, class browser, make tool, symbol retriever and a debugger front end. The Standard edition is freely available. The price for the Pro edition which includes revision management and teamwork features starts at $45 for a single user.
Contact: Softwarebuero m&b, Weststr. 9, 04425 Taucha, Germany, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.softwarebuero.de/.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration