Softwarebuero m&b announced the release of WipeOut 1.2. WipeOut is an integrated software development environment for C++ and Java projects. It contains a project/revision browser, text editor, class browser, make tool, symbol retriever and a debugger front end. The Standard edition is freely available. The price for the Pro edition which includes revision management and teamwork features starts at $45 for a single user.
Contact: Softwarebuero m&b, Weststr. 9, 04425 Taucha, Germany, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.softwarebuero.de/.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- The True Internet of Things
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag