Softwarebuero m&b announced the release of WipeOut 1.2. WipeOut is an integrated software development environment for C++ and Java projects. It contains a project/revision browser, text editor, class browser, make tool, symbol retriever and a debugger front end. The Standard edition is freely available. The price for the Pro edition which includes revision management and teamwork features starts at $45 for a single user.
Contact: Softwarebuero m&b, Weststr. 9, 04425 Taucha, Germany, E-mail: email@example.com, URL: http://www.softwarebuero.de/.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Attack of the Drones