Softwarebuero m&b announced the release of WipeOut 1.2. WipeOut is an integrated software development environment for C++ and Java projects. It contains a project/revision browser, text editor, class browser, make tool, symbol retriever and a debugger front end. The Standard edition is freely available. The price for the Pro edition which includes revision management and teamwork features starts at $45 for a single user.
Contact: Softwarebuero m&b, Weststr. 9, 04425 Taucha, Germany, E-mail: email@example.com, URL: http://www.softwarebuero.de/.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- It Actually Is Rocket Science