Letters to the Editor
For nearly a month I agonized and procrastinated over my need to develop a web site consisting of hundreds of pages that were similar and related. Creating a few pages is easy and fun, but anything more becomes tedious and boring. When I turned to the article “Industrializing Web Page Construction” in the December 1997 issue (#44), I learned that tools have already been developed to solve such problems. I installed the software and created 60+ pages in hours. Thank you LJ and Pieter Hintjens.
- Open-Source Space
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Our Assignment