Letters to the Editor
For nearly a month I agonized and procrastinated over my need to develop a web site consisting of hundreds of pages that were similar and related. Creating a few pages is easy and fun, but anything more becomes tedious and boring. When I turned to the article “Industrializing Web Page Construction” in the December 1997 issue (#44), I learned that tools have already been developed to solve such problems. I installed the software and created 60+ pages in hours. Thank you LJ and Pieter Hintjens.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
4 hours 16 min ago
4 hours 35 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
5 hours 52 sec ago
- Nothing is perfect
5 hours 14 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
10 hours 53 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
11 hours 27 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
11 hours 56 min ago
13 hours 50 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
15 hours 10 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
17 hours 44 min ago