Letters to the Editor
For nearly a month I agonized and procrastinated over my need to develop a web site consisting of hundreds of pages that were similar and related. Creating a few pages is easy and fun, but anything more becomes tedious and boring. When I turned to the article “Industrializing Web Page Construction” in the December 1997 issue (#44), I learned that tools have already been developed to solve such problems. I installed the software and created 60+ pages in hours. Thank you LJ and Pieter Hintjens.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- RSS Feeds
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark