Comeau Computing Releases C++3.0.1
Comeau Computing has released Comeau C++ 3.0.1 with Templates. This high-quality, cfront-based C++ compiler comes with lifetime technical support available through Internet e-mail, vendor conferences on BIX, Compuserve, and Prodigy, as well as fax and voice telephone numbers. Comeau C++ for Linux requires at least 2MB of free RAM, 2MB of free disk space, and gcc; it sells for $250, with free second-day air shipping in the continental U.S. Comeau maintains a presence on the ISO/ANSI C++ standards committee.
Comeau Computing also has a Bourne shell compiler called CCsh, which is also available for Linux; contact the company for details.
Comeau Computing can be reached at 9134 120th Street, Richmond Hill, NY 11418; phone (718) 945-0009; fax (718) 441-2310; e-mail on the Internet firstname.lastname@example.org, on BIX as comeau, on Prodigy as tshp50a, or on CompuServe as 72331,3421.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server