Comeau Computing Releases C++3.0.1
Comeau Computing has released Comeau C++ 3.0.1 with Templates. This high-quality, cfront-based C++ compiler comes with lifetime technical support available through Internet e-mail, vendor conferences on BIX, Compuserve, and Prodigy, as well as fax and voice telephone numbers. Comeau C++ for Linux requires at least 2MB of free RAM, 2MB of free disk space, and gcc; it sells for $250, with free second-day air shipping in the continental U.S. Comeau maintains a presence on the ISO/ANSI C++ standards committee.
Comeau Computing also has a Bourne shell compiler called CCsh, which is also available for Linux; contact the company for details.
Comeau Computing can be reached at 9134 120th Street, Richmond Hill, NY 11418; phone (718) 945-0009; fax (718) 441-2310; e-mail on the Internet email@example.com, on BIX as comeau, on Prodigy as tshp50a, or on CompuServe as 72331,3421.
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Be Kind, Buffer!