Comeau Computing Releases C++3.0.1
Comeau Computing has released Comeau C++ 3.0.1 with Templates. This high-quality, cfront-based C++ compiler comes with lifetime technical support available through Internet e-mail, vendor conferences on BIX, Compuserve, and Prodigy, as well as fax and voice telephone numbers. Comeau C++ for Linux requires at least 2MB of free RAM, 2MB of free disk space, and gcc; it sells for $250, with free second-day air shipping in the continental U.S. Comeau maintains a presence on the ISO/ANSI C++ standards committee.
Comeau Computing also has a Bourne shell compiler called CCsh, which is also available for Linux; contact the company for details.
Comeau Computing can be reached at 9134 120th Street, Richmond Hill, NY 11418; phone (718) 945-0009; fax (718) 441-2310; e-mail on the Internet firstname.lastname@example.org, on BIX as comeau, on Prodigy as tshp50a, or on CompuServe as 72331,3421.
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
|Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core||Oct 19, 2016|
|Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera||Oct 18, 2016|
|Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory||Oct 17, 2016|
|Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization||Oct 13, 2016|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- SUSECON 2016: Where Technology Reigns Supreme