An introduction to block device drivers
Jan 01, 1995 By Michael K. Johnson
Last month, we inaugurated a column on Linux kernel programming with an article on how to write Linux device drivers without doing any kernel programming. This month we touch the kernel as we explore block device drivers.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database