XBasic is a program development environment that includes an editor, compiler, debugger, function libraries and a GUI designer for 32/64 bit applications. XBasic was developed from a clean slate, and so avoids implementation dependencies that other languages can not avoid. 32/64 bit from the ground up. Price: Standard Edition US$149/$298, Professional Edition US$249/$498, Professional LAN Edition US$999.
Contact: Basmark Corp. PO Box 40450, Cleveland OH 44140 USA, phone: 216-871-8855, fax: 216-871-9011, e-mail: email@example.com.
Pacific HiTech and Red Hat Software, Inc, announced the release of The Official Red Hat Linux on CD-ROM. The two CD-ROM set includes DOS shell scripts which allow easier installation and configuration. The latest Linux kernels are on the CD, along with older, and for some purposes, more stable kernels. The packaging system, Red Hat's, RPP(R), allows for point-and-click system installation management. The release contains on-line documentation for installing, using, and managing the Linux operating system. US$39.95.
Contact: Red Hat Software, Inc. at 203-454-5500, Web: www.redhat.com.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment