XBasic is a program development environment that includes an editor, compiler, debugger, function libraries and a GUI designer for 32/64 bit applications. XBasic was developed from a clean slate, and so avoids implementation dependencies that other languages can not avoid. 32/64 bit from the ground up. Price: Standard Edition US$149/$298, Professional Edition US$249/$498, Professional LAN Edition US$999.
Contact: Basmark Corp. PO Box 40450, Cleveland OH 44140 USA, phone: 216-871-8855, fax: 216-871-9011, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pacific HiTech and Red Hat Software, Inc, announced the release of The Official Red Hat Linux on CD-ROM. The two CD-ROM set includes DOS shell scripts which allow easier installation and configuration. The latest Linux kernels are on the CD, along with older, and for some purposes, more stable kernels. The packaging system, Red Hat's, RPP(R), allows for point-and-click system installation management. The release contains on-line documentation for installing, using, and managing the Linux operating system. US$39.95.
Contact: Red Hat Software, Inc. at 203-454-5500, Web: www.redhat.com.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer