Just Logic Technologies has introduced Just Logic/SQL Database Manager, an ANSI SQL relational database system for Linux. The database system includes a complete development system and utilities.
The system offers three choices of programming interfaces: a complete set of C++ Class definitions, a C application program interface, and a standard C precompiler for portability from or to other relational databases on other operating systems.
Contact: Just Logic Technologies, 40 Commerce Street, Nun's Logic, Quebec, H3E 1V6 Canada (514) 943-3749
Yggdrasil's Fall 1994 Plug-and-Play Linux release and MoCheap 1.2.4 (a port of OSF/Motif to Linux) were released in September 1994.
The Fall 1994 release includes the new X11R6 XFree86 3.0 X-windows ported and integrated into Linux, an improved graphical user interface for Lucid Emacs and ImageMagick, and better DOS and Windows emulation.
To the 1.1.47 kernel used in the Fall 1994 release, have been added new device drivers that allow Linux to run under DOS and to transparently use DOS to access CD-ROM's and hard disks not directly supported by Linux.
Contact: Yggdrasil Computing, Inc. 4880 Stevens Creek Blvd., Suite 205 San Jose, CA 95129-1034 (408) 261-6630, FAX(408) 261-6631.
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- My Network Go-Bag