Just Logic Technologies has introduced Just Logic/SQL Database Manager, an ANSI SQL relational database system for Linux. The database system includes a complete development system and utilities.
The system offers three choices of programming interfaces: a complete set of C++ Class definitions, a C application program interface, and a standard C precompiler for portability from or to other relational databases on other operating systems.
Contact: Just Logic Technologies, 40 Commerce Street, Nun's Logic, Quebec, H3E 1V6 Canada (514) 943-3749
Yggdrasil's Fall 1994 Plug-and-Play Linux release and MoCheap 1.2.4 (a port of OSF/Motif to Linux) were released in September 1994.
The Fall 1994 release includes the new X11R6 XFree86 3.0 X-windows ported and integrated into Linux, an improved graphical user interface for Lucid Emacs and ImageMagick, and better DOS and Windows emulation.
To the 1.1.47 kernel used in the Fall 1994 release, have been added new device drivers that allow Linux to run under DOS and to transparently use DOS to access CD-ROM's and hard disks not directly supported by Linux.
Contact: Yggdrasil Computing, Inc. 4880 Stevens Creek Blvd., Suite 205 San Jose, CA 95129-1034 (408) 261-6630, FAX(408) 261-6631.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Web Administration Scripts
- New Products
- thanks for share, great
10 hours 50 min ago
- There are factors which are
15 hours 50 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
16 hours 35 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
20 hours 42 min ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 6 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 13 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 14 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
1 day 17 hours ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
1 day 18 hours ago
- The kernel doesn't really
2 days 6 hours ago