PPR: PostScript Printer Spooling
PPR proves to be useful in a wide variety of configurations and should not be difficult to adapt to your needs. We use it here on a daily basis with very little maintenance: the main printing problems come from the printers themselves.
Many thanks to David Chappell, the author of PPR, who kindly reviewed this article.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- RSS Feeds