PPR: PostScript Printer Spooling
PPR proves to be useful in a wide variety of configurations and should not be difficult to adapt to your needs. We use it here on a daily basis with very little maintenance: the main printing problems come from the printers themselves.
Many thanks to David Chappell, the author of PPR, who kindly reviewed this article.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!