PPR: PostScript Printer Spooling
PPR proves to be useful in a wide variety of configurations and should not be difficult to adapt to your needs. We use it here on a daily basis with very little maintenance: the main printing problems come from the printers themselves.
Many thanks to David Chappell, the author of PPR, who kindly reviewed this article.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS